The Lost Italian’s Recipe Contest in search of the Perfect Party Dip has come to an end, and the winner has been determined. Over the past several days, Tony and I have received a lot of questions from people wanting to know: Who is The Winner?
Our winner will be announced here on the blog at Midnight on Wednesday, November 6th, and in our weekly column of The Forum’s Nov. 6th edition, which you can find in the She Says section.
Until then, we’re keeping mum about the results. Who do you think the winner is? Take a look at our list of finalists, and then leave your answer in the Comments section below!
THE LOST ITALIAN’S RECIPE CONTEST
IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT PARTY DIP RECIPE
FINAL ROUND CONTESTANTS
(in no particular order)
- Jalapeño Popper Dip, Sherre Sattler, Grand Forks, ND
- Black-Eyed Pea Dip, Martha Simmons, Moorhead, MN
- Cranberries Gone Wild Dip, Jean Eppler, Fargo, ND
- Hot Beef Taco Dip, Peggy Fisher, Fargo, ND
- Curried Chutney Dip, Jenny Marhula, West Fargo, ND
- Spinach Dip, Marlys Santwire, Detroit Lakes, MN
We’d like to give a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to our participating sponsors
for helping us design an incredible Grand Prize Package, including:
A “Chip and Dip” piece of Tama Smith’s original pottery from
Prairie Fire Pottery
If you click on the link, the pictured piece is similar to the prize gift
A $50 Gift Card to
* Thank-you gifts will also be awarded to all of the runner-up finalists *
To see a list of all the entries, click here: Party Dip Contest Recipes.