Come to the Sarello’s Wine Lounge TONIGHT and TOMORROW from 5:30 pm to 6:30 for our free TASTE & VOTE event and help us pick the winner of our Party Dip Recipe Contest!
We have six finalists whose recipes have made it through our two preliminary rounds, and now WE NEED YOU to help us pick our winner! Our chefs will prepare all six of the featured party dip recipes for you to taste and vote for your favorite. The winner will be announced on November 6, 2013 here on the blog and in our weekly newspaper column. So come on out and help us crown the winner!
CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OUR FINALISTS!
THE LOST ITALIAN’S RECIPE CONTEST
IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT PARTY DIP RECIPE
FINAL ROUND CONTESTANTS
(in no particular order)
- Jalapeño Popper Dip, Sherre Sattler, Grand Forks, ND
- Black-Eyed Pea Dip, Martha Simmons, Moorhead, MN
- Cranberries Gone Wild Dip, Jean Eppler, Fargo, ND
- Hot Beef Taco Dip, Peggy Fisher, Fargo, ND
- Curried Chutney Dip, Jenny Marhula, West Fargo, ND
- Spinach Dip, Marlys Santwire, Detroit Lakes, MN
We are grateful to everyone who shared a recipe with us or gave us feedback along the way – what a fun experience this has been! Special thanks to our panel of judges for taking the time to help us select our final party dips recipes. And we are particularly grateful to our participating sponsors for helping us design an incredible Grand Prize Package, including:
A “Chip and Dip” piece of Tama Smith’s original pottery from
Prairie Fire Pottery
If you click on the link, the pictured piece is similar to the prize gift
A $50 Gift Card to
* Thank-you gifts will also be awarded to all of the runner-up finalists *
To see a list of all the entries, click here: Party Dip Contest Recipes. We’d like to know: Do YOU have a favorite from this list? If so, post it in the Comments section below.